Thursday, January 27, 2011

Della Ding - Dream Girl (Live 1st Concert 2010)













Artis: Della Ding
Album: Dream Girl
Release: 27 December 2010
Label: Believe In Music

Tracklist:
01. Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Niao 我是一只小小鸟 I'm A Small, Small Bird (Live)
02. Ye Mao 夜猫 Night Cat (Live)
03. Ke Yi Bu Ke Yi 可以不可以 Can Or Cannot (Live)
04. Ni Wei Shen Me Shuo Huang 你为什么说谎 Why Are You Lying (Live)
05. Cai Bu Tou 猜不透 Unable To Guess (Live)
06. Quan Shi Jie Bu Dong Wu Suo Wei 全世界不懂无所谓 It Doesn't Matter That The Whole World Doesn't Understand (Live)
07. Wo Bu Pa 我不怕 I'm Not Afraid (Live)
08. Yang Cong 洋葱 Onion (Live)
09. Li Jia Chu Zou 离家出走 Run Away From Home (Live)
10. Hua Huo 花火 Fireworks (Live)
11. Wo Ai Shang De 我爱上的 The One I Love (Live)
12. Wo Ai Ta 我爱他 I Love Him (Live)

Download Full Album

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

link dead please reupload

Chandri said...

ready link on
sorry late upload
thanx blogwalking here

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger