Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Olivia Ong - Olivia Live













Artis: Olivia Ong
Album: Olivia Live
Release: 11 August 2010
Label: HIM International Music Inc.

Tracklist:
01. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
02. Luka
03. Killing Me Softly With His Song
04. Ru Yan 如燕 Like A Swallow
05. Meng Yi Chang 梦一场 Just A Dream
06. Ain't No Sunshine
07. Here, There, And Everywhere
08. Have I Told You Lately
09. Bittersweet
10. I Feel The Earth Move
11. Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing
12. Wo Yuan Yi 我愿意 I Wish
13. Lost In Emotion + Stand By Me
14. You And Me
15. Never Can Say Goodbye
16. Summer Evening Breeze Suite (Wo Yuan Yi 我愿意 I Wish + Killing Me Softly With His Song + I Feel The Earth Move)

Download Full Album via Mediafire
Download Full Album via Megaupload

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger